Robert S Biscup DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 7 reviews

April 4th, 2015
Dr. Biscup is the most re-assuring doctor I've every met. Not pompus but confident My husband who was very sceptical about surgery on the spine entered his office for my pre op visit very concerned but left a little later assured that he could return to his work and not extend his vacation. That was 5 months ago, and my husband just had the same procedure two weeks ago after my quick and complete recovery. His nerve having been compressed for years will take a longer time to bounce back, but he is walking again without any pain. Need to have Spine Surgery. DR. BISCUP is my choice.

June 10th, 2014
Four Star, Dr. Biscup did minimally invasive spine surgery on me for spinal stenosis 8 years ago and I went from a wheel chair to no pain and no restricted activities. I traveled to Florida on the train because I had to lie down the entire trip and 7 days later went home on the plane. I can never thank him enough!

March 5th, 2014
post surgically he's uninterested
My surgery didn't go so well, still having issues 8 months later. Each post surgical visit is just that 'a visit' No answers for concerns, no exam of flexibility or strength. Seems totally clueless what to do. He is a surgeon and definitely lacking in the follow up category.

January 13th, 2014
Dr. Biscup gave me my life back
I traveled all the way from Park City Utah to have Dr. Biscup fix my back because he is one of the best. As an old paratrooper and gymnastics, my back pain was unbearable. I did not want any hardware in my back like other spin doctors were going to do, I can not say enough about this humble doctor.

January 12th, 2010
Top of the line Surgeon
There is nobody else I would want to care for anyone I know and care about that has a debilitating back condition. The lengths that he will go to for the care of his patients is beyond anything I would ever expect.

December 14th, 2008
Too much confusion. He's a good surgeon but they are trying to do too many surgeries in too little time and not very careful about researching or remembering who the patient is. My wife had to coordinate practically everything that his office staff should have squared away. My surgery was on Wednesday. I was in terrible pain (ended up finding out later it was neuropathy - a complication of the surgery) but no one would come out and tell me that while I was in the hospital. Dr. Biscup did not come to examine me until Saturday and I was in the bathroom when he arrived. He left before I got out of the bathroom. I only saw his assistant while I was in the hospital. He also announced the wrong name in the waiting room after the surgery so my wife had to wait hours after she should have to find out I was ok. After she approached him to ask about me he chastised her for "leaving the waiting room" when he came out to tell her I was ok. She had not left the waiting room but he had announced the wrong name. He fixed my back really well but I still have the neuropathy in my foot. He is very pleasant and attentive during actual office visits, though.

November 17th, 2008
after my surgery doctor biscup forgot about me. when i called the office to see why no one came by the previous day he then sent in his associate and never once came back to see me even in his office. He was always too busy for the little person. Terribly egotisical