A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Blackwelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blackwelder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blackwelder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackwelder graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Blackwelder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Blackwelder MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Blackwelder practice?
- Dr. Robert Blackwelder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Blackwelder practices Urology near Ukiah, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Bragg, CA and Lakeport, CA.
See Ukiah Urologists.