A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Blakeburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blakeburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blakeburn
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blakeburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blakeburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakeburn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blakeburn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
- St Marys Mercy Hospital, Enid, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Van Blakeburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Blakeburn practice?
- Dr. Robert Blakeburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Blakeburn practices Family Medicine near Clinton, OK.
See Clinton Family Physicians.