Learn more about Dr. Robert Blankenship:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blankenship is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blankenship
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blankenship Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blankenship, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blankenship has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Calvin Blankenship MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Blankenship practice?
- Dr. Robert Blankenship has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Blankenship practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiothoracic Surgeons.