Learn more about Dr. Robert Blankenship:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blankenship is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blankenship
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blankenship Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blankenship, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blankenship has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Calvin Blankenship MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Blankenship practice?
- Dr. Robert Blankenship has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Blankenship practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiothoracic Surgeons.