A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Blankenship:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blankenship is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blankenship, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blankenship has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Calvin Blankenship MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Blankenship practice?
- Dr. Robert Blankenship has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Blankenship practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiothoracic Surgeons.