Learn more about Dr. Robert Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blau, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blau has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Blau practice?
Dr. Robert Blau practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.