A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blau, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blau has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Philip Blau MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Blau practice?
- Dr. Robert Blau has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Blau practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.