Learn more about Dr. Robert Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blau is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blau
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Blau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blau, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Coagulation
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Venous Insufficiency
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Blau MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Blau practice?
- Dr. Robert Blau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Blau practices Ophthalmology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Madison Heights Ophthalmologists.