A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bleck is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bleck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleck graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bleck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Bleck MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Bleck practice?
- Dr. Robert Bleck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bleck practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.