A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bleck is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bleck
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Bleck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bleck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleck graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bleck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Bleck MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Bleck practice?
- Dr. Robert Bleck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bleck practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.