A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bledsoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bledsoe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bledsoe graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bledsoe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Rhea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bledsoe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 17 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Bledsoe practice?
Dr. Robert Bledsoe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Athens, TN.
See Athens Obstetricians & Gynecologists.