A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bledsoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bledsoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bledsoe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bledsoe graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bledsoe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhea Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Bledsoe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Bledsoe practice?
- Dr. Robert Bledsoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bledsoe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Athens, TN.
See Athens Obstetricians & Gynecologists.