A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Blok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blok, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blok graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blok has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Blok DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Blok practice?
- Dr. Robert Blok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Blok practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, IN.
See Jeffersonville Surgeons.