A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blok, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Blok has been reviewed by 37 patients who have provided 20 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blok graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blok has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Service
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blok accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Blok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Blok practice?
Dr. Robert Blok practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, IN.
See Jeffersonville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Blok, Dr. Bobby Blok, Dr. Robbie Blok, Dr. Rupert Blok