Learn more about Dr. Robert Blok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blok, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blok
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Blok Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blok graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blok has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Blok DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Blok practice?
- Dr. Robert Blok has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Blok practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clarksville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersburg, IN and Charlestown, IN.
See Clarksville Orthopedic Surgeons.