Learn more about Dr. Robert Blok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blok, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blok
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blok Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blok graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blok has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Blok DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Blok practice?
- Dr. Robert Blok has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Blok practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clarksville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersburg, IN and Charlestown, IN.
See Clarksville Surgeons.