A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bloomberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bloomberg, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bloomberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloomberg graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bloomberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Bloomberg MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bloomberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Bloomberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bloomberg practices Internal Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Lakes, AZ.
See Tempe Internists.