Dr. Robert Blotter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Blotter?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Robert Blotter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 30th, 2017

I was ruined by this man. He replaced my hip, made my legs the same length and I now have a pinched nerve in my neck and lower back, half of my body is numb. He has the WORST bedside manner. He does not adequately manage your pain. He is real thin on the pain killers, which is ridiculous considering he rips open your body and puts recalled parts in. :Yes I need another total hip replacement because he used hardware which has been recalled. They don't call him Slaughter Blotter for nothing.

November 29th, 2016

Dr. Bloter was very proffessional, and compasionate with my condition. He scheduled me for surgery promptly, and did a wonderful job with my knee replacement. He will be doing a full knee replacement on my other knee in about a month. I hghly recommend him.

October 3rd, 2013

AWFUL!!!!!

I saw Dr. Blotter (slaughter blotter) for my shoulder and decided after many told me not to have surgery by Dr. Botter to go to GB. Everything went perfectly in GB. 2 years later my ankles were bothering me and I went to see the only ankle doctor my primary physician said was in the area. I figured I would give him a try again after two years. It was awful! He asked me what happened with my shoulder and I told him I went to GB. He then went on to tell me "that people my size don't run and that's why my ankles hurt!!!" I'm active and am not too big to run!! He is crude and unprofessional! My primary care doctor was shocked to say the least!!! Do not see Slaughter Blotter!!!!

June 12th, 2013

Dr Blodder was very curteous and knowledgeable. Very kind and for me that was a great thing because I do not do any doctor visit well. He took the less invasive approach which was great for me.....I didn't want to have some one say to me the only cure was surgical. Am impressed by his bed side manner. Am not afraid to see him again. I trust his judgement.

July 26th, 2012

I think he's great

Dr. Blotter has been nothing but curteous to me and he's also been very professional. He has a dry sense of humor which I think some may interpret as a poor bedside manner; I don't believe he is like that. As mentioned, he has demonstrated nothing but kindness to me. Thanks Dr. Blotter

May 5th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon

Dr Blotter has a very direct personality. He would probably come across as uncaring and aloof to those who like to be fussed over; however I found him to be very responsive to my needs - and very knowledgeable about my injury and recovery process. Even after surgery, he talked to my husband in the waiting room and explained everything, plus gave my husband an x-ray showing all of the new hardware he installed... which ended up coming in handy later while we dealt with our insurance company. I'm still healing, but Dr. Blotter and his staff have been outstanding in their care and responsiveness. He's a good egg!

April 30th, 2012

Not a good experience

Injury not repaired right, started surgery on the wrong thing...not a good experience! Ended up with a deformed and infected finger.

September 21st, 2017