Dr. Robert Blotter MD Patient Reviews

2.8

October 3rd, 2013
AWFUL!!!!!
I saw Dr. Blotter (slaughter blotter) for my shoulder and decided after many told me not to have surgery by Dr. Botter to go to GB. Everything went perfectly in GB. 2 years later my ankles were bothering me and I went to see the only ankle doctor my primary physician said was in the area. I figured I would give him a try again after two years. It was awful! He asked me what happened with my shoulder and I told him I went to GB. He then went on to tell me "that people my size don't run and that's why my ankles hurt!!!" I'm active and am not too big to run!! He is crude and unprofessional! My primary care doctor was shocked to say the least!!! Do not see Slaughter Blotter!!!!

June 12th, 2013
Dr Blodder was very curteous and knowledgeable. Very kind and for me that was a great thing because I do not do any doctor visit well. He took the less invasive approach which was great for me.....I didn't want to have some one say to me the only cure was surgical. Am impressed by his bed side manner. Am not afraid to see him again. I trust his judgement.

July 26th, 2012
I think he's great
Dr. Blotter has been nothing but curteous to me and he's also been very professional. He has a dry sense of humor which I think some may interpret as a poor bedside manner; I don't believe he is like that. As mentioned, he has demonstrated nothing but kindness to me. Thanks Dr. Blotter

May 5th, 2012
Excellent Surgeon
Dr Blotter has a very direct personality. He would probably come across as uncaring and aloof to those who like to be fussed over; however I found him to be very responsive to my needs - and very knowledgeable about my injury and recovery process. Even after surgery, he talked to my husband in the waiting room and explained everything, plus gave my husband an x-ray showing all of the new hardware he installed... which ended up coming in handy later while we dealt with our insurance company. I'm still healing, but Dr. Blotter and his staff have been outstanding in their care and responsiveness. He's a good egg!

April 30th, 2012
Not a good experience
Injury not repaired right, started surgery on the wrong thing...not a good experience! Ended up with a deformed and infected finger.