A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Blumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blumberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumberg graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Blumberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Blumberg MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Blumberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Blumberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Blumberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Cardiologists.