Learn more about Dr. Robert Blumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumberg
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Blumberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blumberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumberg graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Blumberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Blumberg MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Blumberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Blumberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Blumberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Cardiologists.