Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Blumberg
Dr. Robert Blumberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Redwood City, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Blumberg is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Blumberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Blumberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Terrance Daugharty
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.15 mi50
Dr. Dawn Daniel
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.29 mi22
Dr. Sooji Rugh
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.32 mi26