A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- House Calls
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bock graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Bock practice?
- Dr. Robert Bock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bock practices Family Medicine near Pompton Plains, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pompton Lakes, NJ and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Pompton Plains Family Physicians.