Dr. Robert Mark Bodenhamer MD and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bodenhamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bodenhamer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodenhamer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bodenhamer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bodenhamer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bodenhamer practice?
Dr. Robert Bodenhamer practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: El Reno, OK and Lawton, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.