A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bogan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bogan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bogan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Bogan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Bogan practice?
- Dr. Robert Bogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bogan practices Psychiatry near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Psychiatrists.