Surgeons

2123 Auburn Ave
Suite 441
Cincinnati, OH 45219
513-221-1100
Locations and availability (3)

|  Life saver  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2014

Dr. Bohinski literally saved our daughter's life! We brought her to him after her previous neurosurgeon was unsuccessful in recognizing her condition. We have found Dr. Bohinski to be very caring and takes all the time you need to answer your questions. He is certainly one of the best, most intelligent neurosurgeons you'll find. He will not jump to surgery right away unless it is absolutely necessary, which we very much appreciate, but if you need it, he is one of the best! We can't thank him enough for what he has done for us!

|  show details
Jan 18th, 2014

My experience was much better than expected. The priority consult process was new to me but I do understand it. Having known 2 others that have benefited from surgery by him I expected the same. After an exam by his assistant and then him an alternative treatment was recommended. I found him to be very caring and concerned. He asked the right questions and seemed concerned about my condition. I hope I never see him again but if I need to that is where I will go.

|  Excruciating pain  |  show details
by Brian K. on Sep 7th, 2013

They asked for my MRIs. He didn't even see me. He looked at my MRI and a nurse called to tell me that there wasn't anything they could do. I went to another doctor who did a very detailed exam, ordered additional testing and then did a minimally invasive surgery which helped me 95%. I don't know why people say he is so highly recommended because they didn't do anything for me.

|  Miracle Worker!  |  show details
by Shawn on Aug 22nd, 2013

Prior to meeting Dr. Bohinksi, multiple doctors had deemed me bound for Disability. Couldn't walk, sit, stand. My lower back pain was unbelievably bad. Dr. Bohinski not only saved my back, he saved my life! There is a reason he is considered one of the best at what he does!

|  He gave me a false evaluation of my serious condition.  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Boniksi. I seen him twice in 2012, said and written that my condition has not changed since 2006 and he doesn't recommend surgery at this time. I seen another doctor in 11/2012. Surgery is scheduled in a month or some. I have to have a Corpectomy done or I will be paralzed. My condition has changed dramatically. Complete opposite of what Dr. Bohinski said and written..What a jerk playing with my life.

|  Best Microdisectomy Surgeon in THE COUNTRY!  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

Dr. Bohinksi has virtually saved my life! As a number of Dr's in the Cincinnati area had either given me the run around or were pressuring me to go on Disability, Dr. Bohinski performed on a Microdisectormy on me. Immediately after surgery, I noticed an instant approximate 75% reduction in nerve pain. As it is 2 weeks since my surgery, I am already back to work, still healing and taking it as easy as possible. But if it was not for Dr. Bohinski (Who CAME EXTREMELY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by Cincinnati's best Integrative Medicine Dr's, I would probably still be virtually lifeless and in extreme pain. As long as I continue to ever have any back issues, Dr. Bohinski will be the World Class Expert that I will turn to!

|  reassuring  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr. Bohinski spent a whole half hour with me, asking a ton of questions to see what was really going on. He was very nice and very thorough. The staff at Christ is nice but the staff at crestview location are very rude and act like you are bothering them.

|  Almost a year  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

I had my 2nd back surgery March 2011 ,Dr. Bohinski has changed my life,Before the surgery I couldn't walk 10 feet without being in severe pain,and having to sit down. I would gauge how far I had to walk before I would do ANYTHING, But now, I'm out walking my dog daily!! He changed my life, and I wish to God the first Dr that did surgery would have had Dr. Bohinski knowledge and skills... I can't say enough about this doctor, he's a true gift from God to heal people!!! Thank you Dr. Bohinski!!

|  One of the Best in Cincinnati  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr. Robert Bohinski, MD, PhD is one of the absolute best doctors I have had the pleasure to encounter. He is a consument professional while at the same time showing true care and concern for his patients. Extremely knowledgeable, he was able to diagnose and resolve my extreme back pain within days I felt as if I was in the best possible hands the entire time I was under his care. In my book, he is the best at what he does and I am extremely grateful that he chooses to do what he does every day.

|  10 stars if I could!  |  show details
by K Rebber on Jul 6th, 2010

Most definate, a "thumbs up" to this physician in my opinion after having severe back problems and getting put thru the mill with other physicians, Dr. Bohinski was able to diagnosis and treat my back problems by performing a spinal fusion in a timely fashion. Can't say enough about this physician!

|  Neck plate  |  show details
by J Sabo on Jan 18th, 2010

He really changed my life , the greatest medical experance of my life