Dr. Robert Bohinski MD Patient Reviews

May 2nd, 2016
Life Ruined
I will say Dr. B is a nice man. He told me prior to surgery that I would be just fine and pain free. He said I would be able golf and do about anything. I am now retired and saved my whole career to travel with my wife. That won 't be happening now. I have been in constant pain since the surgery 13 months ago.

February 24th, 2016
This guy is amazing. Extremely intelligent, great bedside manner, very comforting. He successfully removed a schwannoma tumor from my lumbar spine and greatly improved the quality of my life. I cannot thank him enough.

October 22nd, 2015
The best physician I have ever encountered🐇

March 19th, 2015
Dr. Robert Bohinski
Dr. Bohinski did lumbar surgery on me after two other surgeries by a neurosurgeon in Dayton, that did not help me, in fact made my condition worse. He saved me from a life of being bedfast. I praise him and his staff so highly. His followup is great; he takes all the time necessary until you have your questions satisfied. If I have any other problems, he will be #1 on my speed dial. He is also so very kind with a wonderful bedside manner.

March 16th, 2015
Appointment at 10 am didn't see til 1020 for 7 minutes

February 6th, 2014
Life saver
Dr. Bohinski literally saved our daughter's life! We brought her to him after her previous neurosurgeon was unsuccessful in recognizing her condition. We have found Dr. Bohinski to be very caring and takes all the time you need to answer your questions. He is certainly one of the best, most intelligent neurosurgeons you'll find. He will not jump to surgery right away unless it is absolutely necessary, which we very much appreciate, but if you need it, he is one of the best! We can't thank him enough for what he has done for us!

January 18th, 2014
My experience was much better than expected. The priority consult process was new to me but I do understand it. Having known 2 others that have benefited from surgery by him I expected the same. After an exam by his assistant and then him an alternative treatment was recommended. I found him to be very caring and concerned. He asked the right questions and seemed concerned about my condition. I hope I never see him again but if I need to that is where I will go.

August 22nd, 2013
Miracle Worker!
Prior to meeting Dr. Bohinksi, multiple doctors had deemed me bound for Disability. Couldn't walk, sit, stand. My lower back pain was unbelievably bad. Dr. Bohinski not only saved my back, he saved my life! There is a reason he is considered one of the best at what he does!

September 7th, 2012
Best Microdisectomy Surgeon in THE COUNTRY!
Dr. Bohinksi has virtually saved my life! As a number of Dr's in the Cincinnati area had either given me the run around or were pressuring me to go on Disability, Dr. Bohinski performed on a Microdisectormy on me. Immediately after surgery, I noticed an instant approximate 75% reduction in nerve pain. As it is 2 weeks since my surgery, I am already back to work, still healing and taking it as easy as possible. But if it was not for Dr. Bohinski (Who CAME EXTREMELY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by Cincinnati's best Integrative Medicine Dr's, I would probably still be virtually lifeless and in extreme pain. As long as I continue to ever have any back issues, Dr. Bohinski will be the World Class Expert that I will turn to!

February 6th, 2012
reassuring
Dr. Bohinski spent a whole half hour with me, asking a ton of questions to see what was really going on. He was very nice and very thorough. The staff at Christ is nice but the staff at crestview location are very rude and act like you are bothering them.

October 12th, 2011
One of the Best in Cincinnati
Dr. Robert Bohinski, MD, PhD is one of the absolute best doctors I have had the pleasure to encounter. He is a consument professional while at the same time showing true care and concern for his patients. Extremely knowledgeable, he was able to diagnose and resolve my extreme back pain within days I felt as if I was in the best possible hands the entire time I was under his care. In my book, he is the best at what he does and I am extremely grateful that he chooses to do what he does every day.

July 6th, 2010
10 stars if I could!
Most definate, a "thumbs up" to this physician in my opinion after having severe back problems and getting put thru the mill with other physicians, Dr. Bohinski was able to diagnosis and treat my back problems by performing a spinal fusion in a timely fashion. Can't say enough about this physician!