A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bohr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bohr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohr graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bohr has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Bohr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bohr practice?
- Dr. Robert Bohr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bohr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe Springs, CA.
See La Habra Surgeons.