A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bohr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bohr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohr graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bohr has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bohr practice?
Dr. Robert Bohr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA and La Habra Heights, CA.
See Santa Fe Springs Surgeons.