Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Orthopedic Surgery  |  show details
by Lee B on Jun 3rd, 2013

i have had a number of surgeries with Dr. BOHR due my Diabetic condition i have found him to be very compassionate and professional. i was referred to him by a friend and have referred 2 others to him, both with good results he is very well known to the hospitals where he performs surgeries. His office is busy because of his reputation and afternoon appointments tend to run late, that's why i prefer early morning appointments. I STRONGLY recommend him.

|  will not go back!  |  show details
by LK on Apr 12th, 2013

First appointment I waited ONE HOUR AND FORTYFIVE MINUTES before they came in to my room to tell me he had TWO MORE PATIENTS to see before me. Finally the assistant CHAD came in to see me. Second appt. they told me WHEN I ARRIVED that Dr. Bohr was detained in surgery and I could either reschedule OR see CHAD. Maybe they could have CALLED ME???? So I saw CHAD. I will NOT go back!!!

|  We Love Dr Bohr!  |  show details
by Don C on Apr 6th, 2013

Dr Bohr is an excellent surgeon and he has a great bedside manner. He performed lumbar surgery on me and fixed my aching back. I have recommended him to my family & friends. All of them love Dr Bohr!

|  total joke  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

This Dr is very rude and talks down to patients. he told me that I need to explain my pain in "medical terms". I told him that I didn't go to medical school, so I wasn't up to date on the verbiage.he told me that I was faking an injury and I should just go back to work and deal with it. he ignored requests for any form of pain management. if you ever get a refferal to see Dr. Bohr, go find a nice homeless person in the dumpster area and have him give you an exam... get better results and it will only cost you a beer.

|  Leg injury  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Bohr was horrible with my husband, who almost lost a leg due to heavy steel falling on him. My husband kept telling him his pain and problems, and he po po ed him.He was writing for the insurance company, not his patient. He was very rude and condescending to my husband, who now has received a very low offer from the company he worked for. We will have to see another doctor and prolong the settlement offer. I plan to picket this office, I am very angry. I would not see this doctor again.Beware!

|  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

Dr Bohr has performed left & right total hip replacements on me, repaired rotator cuff tears on both of my shoulders,a carpal tunnel release on one hand and several trigger finger realeases with excellant results. His knowledge, experience, diagnosis and performanance as a surgron in his field is outstanding. He knows his stuff!! I would highly recommend him.

|  Needs to retire  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

Saw this guy three times regarding a back injury. formed diagnosis without reviewing an available MRI, ignored two of my three major ailments that were orthopaedic in nature. Was very rude the second appt and detached on the third. Have family members who are doctors (not orthopaedic). This guy is old and needs to retire. If his surgical skills are the same as his diagnostic and patient skills...he will probably cut the wrong leg off.