A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bolan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bolan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Bolan practice?
Dr. Robert Bolan practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.