Learn more about Dr. Robert Bolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bolan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bolan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Key Bolan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Bolan practice?
- Dr. Robert Bolan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bolan practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.