A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolan
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Bolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bolan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bolan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Key Bolan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Bolan practice?
- Dr. Robert Bolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bolan practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.