A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bolan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bolan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Key Bolan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Bolan practice?
- Dr. Robert Bolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bolan practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.