A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bolgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bolgar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bolgar, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolgar graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Bolgar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalWestchester Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andrew Bolgar MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Bolgar practice?
- Dr. Robert Bolgar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bolgar practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.