A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bollo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bollo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bollo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bollo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollo graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Bollo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
- Texas Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Bollo MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bollo practice?
- Dr. Robert Bollo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bollo practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics near Draper, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Draper Surgeons and Draper Pediatricians.