A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bonakdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bonakdar is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bonakdar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonakdar graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Bonakdar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Bonakdar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Bonakdar practice?
- Dr. Robert Bonakdar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bonakdar practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Family Physicians.