inactive

Dr. Robert Bonanno MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Brighton, MA

November 27th, 2011
Dr. Bonanno is very caring. He asks the right questions. I am very sorry that he is retiring soon. He will be missed by many of his patients, I am sure. I don't think he is replacable. Even though, he does care about the future of his patients. He is definitely four star for his medical acumen.

February 27th, 2011
an old fashioned style in a new age
i have been going to dr bonanno since 1981 when he was covering for a partner(whom i liked, but dr bonanno was special)...he has always been the most caring person..caring about me as a whole person, not just physically. He is brilliant, is willing to research something, is willing to consider patient suggestions, has never made me feel either stupid or incompetent as a person. I have been in the hospital often and he is awesome; he even once came on a sunday to make sure to see a family member of mine!...He is the epitome of the old fashioned doctors we saw on tv in the 60's, with all the up to date technology and knowledge of today. He is willing to let the patient have a lot of control over treatment which really pleases someone as myself who has several chronic problems. He is always willing to refer me if i need a specialist.. he never pretends to know what he doesnt know ...you couldnt do better...i have never done better for an internist..in fact for any doctor...and the people he has referred me to have all been just as excellent and caring and loving...