Overall Review

June 11th, 2012
The most caring physician that I have ever been involved with. Dr Bonk puts patients at ease with his excellent bedside manner.

June 5th, 2012
The Perfect Doctor
Dr.Bonk has been my family doctor for over 20 years. He has helped me accept the unexpected death of my husband 20 years ago. I call him my psychiatrist. He has been there to help me get through atrial fibrilation attacts and open heart surgery. He understands my physical and mental conditions without exception. I am alive now and feeling the way I do at 85 years old because of Dr. Bonk. He is one of the most important people in my life. Thank you, Dr. Bonk.

June 5th, 2012
You will never find a more caring physician.
Dr. Bonk has been my family physician for almost 20 years. I have never felt that he is rushing me to get to the next patient - or to go home. He puts the patient at ease (he used to take your BP himself, and would talk first to try to avoid any "white coat" readings), takes plenty of time to find out if you have any concerns, and thoroughly explains options and alternatives. He believes in trying the least invasive option first. Going to see him is like going to see your friend - our your long-time therapist - with a side order of excellent medical knowledge.