A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bonner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bonner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Bonner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Bonner practice?
- Dr. Robert Bonner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bonner practices Pediatrics near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Springfield Pediatricians.