A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bonow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bonow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonow
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bonow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bonow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Bonow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bonow MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Bonow practice?
- Dr. Robert Bonow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bonow practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.