A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Boolbol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Boolbol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Boolbol, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boolbol graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boolbol has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Boolbol MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Boolbol practice?
- Dr. Robert Boolbol has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Boolbol practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Norwalk, CT.
See Trumbull Pain Management Doctors.