Dr. Robert Boolbol Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Boolbol?

A satisfied patient.

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I recently had a procedure done by Dr. Boolbol, and it made a positive difference. Thanks to Amanda for getting it cleared and all of her help and thanks to Dr. Boolbol. I highly recommend Dr. Boolbol's practice.

Posted on August 27th, 2017

I have been a patient for many many years and am very satisfied with my treatment

Posted on August 6th, 2017

I am in pain a lot but the medication helps me and they are very good doctors i personal think you should leave them alone because they are helping people feel better as much as the person can

Posted on June 11th, 2017

Excellent team. Has made great improvement in the quality of my life. Thanks to all members of your team.

Very helpful

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Make you feel very comfortable and understands pain.

GIVES TO MANY PILLS

Posted on May 6th, 2017

MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN GOING TO DR BOOLBOL AND NOW IS ADDICTED TO HIS PAIN MEDS, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THIS DOCTOR DOESNT SEE THE SIGNS. I PLAN ON REPORTING HIM. BECAUSE OF THIS DOCTOR HIS LIFE HAS BEEN DISTORYED. BEWARE!. OH MY HUSBAND IS STILL GOING TO GET HIS FIX.

Great experience

Posted on January 21st, 2017

I've only been going there for 3 months and I see Kim one of the aprns and she is great you can tell she cares unlike some of the other doctors who would give me pills and that's it no treatments nothing the office staff is very nice my wait time has always been no more than 15 minutes. Highly recommend them

Worse than simply leading a life of suffering in pain.

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Does not treat patients humanely or according to pain needs but rather by what will keep him under the gov. radar for overprescribing. Relies on 3 APRN's to hustle an overwhelming # of patients through - Kim seems more interested in my outfits or cute shoes than remembering to sign the scripts, Mary Ellen is caring but always sends me home with a fistful of scripts, Kate is genuine and kind but is uninformed about pain management. Requires frequent drug checks but demands patients use their in office lab which costs upwards of 300$ and is not covered by most insurances. Double bills. Rude office staff. Phone calls only go to a frustrating voice mail. I was a pain patient of Dr. Brodey's for 7 years for a faulty medical device that was implanted - I have been on the same dose and meds for 7 years until he retired and Dr. Boolbol took over for him. My first visit he halved both of my prescriptions and said he was doing it because the government recommended it; not because he didn't think I needed it. He may be a savior for someone with temporary pain or a specific, treatable ailment but for those of us with long term pain management needs, he just isn't the doctor.

Avoid at all costs

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Arrogant, pill pusher who relies on a staff of 3 condescending, unintelligent APRN's to handle a ridiculous case load of patients. Unreasonable amount of test, an inability to be reached by phone and a rude staff round out a most dismal experience. In his own words he cares little for your comfort or pain level and most about staying off the government's radar. Google him - it's worth looking into.

Offensive and Terrible

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Not sure what was more offensive, his frequent use of foul language, or his complete disregard for my pain. He was very open about his approach to pain management; he told me many times that his treatment was not guided by my level of pain but rather entirely by what would keep him well off the government's radar. His office staff is rude, treats patients as an inconvenience and are unreachable by phone. When scheduling your next appointment they never ask what time works for you, they just hand you a card with a time/date. Want to call to let the office know you'll be a few minutes late? The best you can do is leave a message. And should you show up to an appointment 15 minutes late, they will refuse to see you. , Even if you left a message, and even though on a good day you'll wait over to an hour to see them they'll make you come back another day. I'd rather suffer daily pain than be subjected to the poor treatment at this office.

Posted on August 30th, 2016

The Dr and staff are incredibly understanding, compassionate and I feel they really listen to my pain problems and don't think I'm crazy or making it up. (Like other offices I been too) They understand that I have chronic pain which may never go away and I feel so much better just having them talk to me about and suggesting options. They are so helpful.

Disappointed!

Posted on May 27th, 2016

My experience with Dr.Bobool and his staff was very disappointing. The lack of maturity was evident in his behavior although he appeared to be oblivious to how he was perceived by patients. Perhaps I may be over-reacting but bopping around snapping his fingers to 50's music on the sound system struck me as a cover-up for his lack of competency and disregard for patient diagnosis. The staff displayed blatant rudeness to every aspect of their job and their attitude was inappropriate for dealing with patient needs. Responses to questions contained a lack of respect and haughty rudeness.