A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Boomer is Excellent. Dr. Boomer has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Boomer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boomer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boomer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boomer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Boomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Boomer practice?
Dr. Robert Boomer practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Boomer, Dr. Bobby Boomer, Dr. Robbie Boomer, Dr. Rupert Boomer