Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
HORRIBLE DOCTOR! show details HORRIBLE DOCTOR!
by Not relevant on May 8th, 2015

This doctor is absolutely awful! He doesn't do anything for you aside from write referrals for you to see other doctors. If you need a work release or medical leave, don't even try with this doctor. When contacted by the employer, this doctor will side on behalf of the company 100% of the time, not the patient. He does NOTHING effective at helping you once you have been diagnosed with something which, ironically, is the very same thing he specializes in. I fully intend to contact patient relations regarding this doctor.

patient show details patient
by fin on Nov 20th, 2013

Great doctor. Spends enough time to know what is going on and not just ignores what you say.

by LKD on Sep 30th, 2013

He is wonderful and spends all the time I need. I never feel rushed or like I am not important as a patient.

Apr 2nd, 2011

i went into the office as a new patient. dr. boomer spent an hour going over my medical history with me. he is very professional and made me feel very comfortable. i feel fortunate that he is the one that was referred to me.

The Best show details The Best
Jun 1st, 2010

Dr. Boomer is the best primary care physician I have ever had. He is caring and incredibly smart. He makes the correct diagnosis, and sends me to the right specialists when needed. It's easy to get referrals to the specialists whether they are at Providence or elsewhere. It's also easy to get prescription refills. Plus, he's a good man.

Apr 5th, 2009