Dr. Robert Boomer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Boomer?

By far the worst experience I've ever had

Posted on April 12th, 2017

I am a patient who has a severe medical condition related to my stomach. A couple months ago i was also diagnosed with blood clots in my lungs, and so the doctors put me on blood thinners. Recently my stomach doctor noticed that i was showing high enzyme activity in my intestines, and wanted to conduct a procedure requiring anesthesia. Because i was also on blood thinners they required Dr. Boomer @ Infinity Primary Care to clear me for the anesthesia so the hospital could conduct this procedure. I was a little late to my appointment with Dr. Boomer, and his office manager "Tina" (blonde older lady) decided that the practice would not see me and i would need to reschedule. She had no regard for the life threatening emergency i was in, and that i needed to see Dr. Boomer to be cleared. She made me reschedule the appointment for 2 weeks later, and this is going to cause me to miss my critical medical procedure. Thank you Tina and Infinity Primary Care for your complete disregard of my life, and health condition. As medical professionals you should never turn away patients with life threatening conditions, and work to support and treat your patients. Needless to say; I will be finding another practice that actually cares for their patients.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!

Posted on May 8th, 2015

This doctor is absolutely awful! He doesn't do anything for you aside from write referrals for you to see other doctors. If you need a work release or medical leave, don't even try with this doctor. When contacted by the employer, this doctor will side on behalf of the company 100% of the time, not the patient. He does NOTHING effective at helping you once you have been diagnosed with something which, ironically, is the very same thing he specializes in. I fully intend to contact patient relations regarding this doctor.

patient

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Great doctor. Spends enough time to know what is going on and not just ignores what you say.

Posted on September 30th, 2013

He is wonderful and spends all the time I need. I never feel rushed or like I am not important as a patient.

Great Diagnostician

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

i went into the office as a new patient. dr. boomer spent an hour going over my medical history with me. he is very professional and made me feel very comfortable. i feel fortunate that he is the one that was referred to me.

The Best

Posted on June 1st, 2010

Dr. Boomer is the best primary care physician I have ever had. He is caring and incredibly smart. He makes the correct diagnosis, and sends me to the right specialists when needed. It's easy to get referrals to the specialists whether they are at Providence or elsewhere. It's also easy to get prescription refills. Plus, he's a good man.

Posted on April 5th, 2009