inactive

Robert Boostanfar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2016
I found this doctor aloof, careless and remorseless. I would never recommend him to anyone. He made a number of mistakes and took no responsibility for them.

January 7th, 2015
This was our initial consultation - feeling confident and secure and are looking forward to my grandchild. Yes, yes, he gave us hope! Thank you, Dr. Boostanfar Helga

January 18th, 2014
So happy to have found this Dr
My husband and i will be first time parents in our 40s. Dr. Boostanfar was the third Dr we consulted with and the one that made me feel the most at ease with regard to his bedside manner, nice office staff, experience and confidence. The process of IVF was much easier to undergo under the care of such a wonderful Dr and staff. We are going on our 2nd trimester and we chose to use a donor to minimize the risks associated with using my own eggs at age 43. We were successful our first try and I am more than happy to be on my way to motherhood because of Dr. B. I highly recommend HRC and Dr. Boostanfar. Dr. Peck was also very kind and wonderful the couple of times I saw her when Dr. B was out of town. I was sad to be discharged from his care.

April 14th, 2012
The Best, IMHO
I've seen Dr B for over 5 years and have lots of experience with him and his staff. In terms of Dr B, he has been great at gauging me and my husband and we've had many laughs among the tears that come along with infertility. He is personable, caring, understanding and at the end of the day, not just a doctor but a partner who helped our dreams of parenthood come true even though we needed the help of a surrogate to do so. Would highly, highly recommend Dr B to anyone who isn't hung up on a doctor 'fixing' their infertility that others REs can't, but as a partner who can help explain it and work within the medical confines of the situation. The office staff, too many to name, have always been so nice and helpful to me/us and I think they're the best, too.

April 9th, 2012
First Class Fertility Specialist, First Class Facilities, GREAT Results!
We were referred to Dr. B at HRC after working with 3 other fertility specialists, and couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience. Every experience in his office was fabulous, and we were commuting from Orange County to Encino. Dr. B is warm, really cares about his patients and takes the time to answer questions -- so it made it well-worth the drive. Dr. B's facility is first class with the latest technology for embryology. Our first transfer didn't work, so Dr. B ordered a special test from Yale to test my uterine lining's receptivity. Turned out, there was a problem, but fortunately it was treatable. I'm now 20+ weeks pregnant with twins (1 boy & 1 girl) and couldn't be more thrilled! Had we worked with Dr. B earlier, we may have diagnosed the problem sooner. It was also a plus that there was hardly ever a wait in his office. We also enjoyed visiting the Laguna Niguel location when just an ultrasound was needed. LOVED their nursing staff too!

March 20th, 2012
Dr B is awesome
Dr BWe can't say enough positive things about Dr Boostanfar and his staff at HRC Encino. It is a given that he is medically skilled to handle the procedures involved with infertility. But thats the tip of the iceberg. He shows unconditional support and warmth and is absolutely part of the infertility roller coaster that the patient is on. Our journey was well over two years and he never gave up on us, and always did whatever he could to soothe our fears and help us reach our dreams. Dr B was and continues to be a support for us and we will never forget all the love, strength, resolve and genuine concern he showed. We absolutely recommend Dr B!

February 3rd, 2012
Dr. Boostanfar is the best
Dr. B was our dr and he was amazing. He was so nice as well as the rest of the staff. We werelucky and had one round of IVF and it took and are now expecting a babygirl in September.

November 19th, 2011
Dr. Boostanfar is a great doctor.
Dr. Boostanfar helped me get pregnant at the first try of ivf. He was very patient and understanding through the whole procedure. He was very optimistic about my chances of becoming pregnant and he made me feel comfortable and confident about the whole treatment. I am currently 32 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins. I would definitely recommend Dr. Boostanfar to anyone who is trying to become pregnant.

August 17th, 2011
IVF
I had a excellent experience with Dr. Boostanfar and his staff. He is very caring and does everything he can to give you the outcome you are looking for. He is honest and tell you exactly what is going on and what needs to be done. I had some of my own complications during my IVF procedure. But Dr. Boostanfar help me through them. I was ready to give up but he wasn't ready to give up on me and now I am 6 months pregnant with a girl and everything is going great. I own it all to him and his great staff. Thanks Dr. Boostanfar. I highly highly recommend him if you are looking for a honest, caring, and friendly Doctor and staff!

May 24th, 2011
Love Dr. Boostanfar!
Dr. B is wonderful!Excellent bedside manners. Very caring and compassionate doctor. Listens to all concerns and takes time to listen and analyze before giving his advice. Always the same when you see him...smiling :-). Very knowledgable. Would and have recommended him to women with infertility issues. My experiences with Dr. B have been wonderful!

May 20th, 2011
Very nice, very patient, compassionate, doctor with a heart who cares about his patients.

May 16th, 2011
Great Doctor
I had a great experience with Dr. Boostanfar.