Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Booth
Dr. Robert Booth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology. Dr. Booth is affiliated with Shands Jacksonville, Shands Jacksonville Medical Center and University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Booth has the following 1 specialty
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
Dr. Robert Booth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Sukhwinder Sandhu
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Dalys Haymes
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi13
Dr. Frederick Vines
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Neurology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi52