A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Borden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Borden, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Borden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Borden DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Borden practice?
- Dr. Robert Borden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Borden practices Diagnostic Radiology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Havertown Radiologists.