A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Boretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Boretz, Orthopaedic Surgeon Hand Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Boretz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Boretz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boretz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Boretz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Boretz practice?
- Dr. Robert Boretz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Boretz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Surgeons and Bridgewater Orthopedic Surgeons.