Learn more about Dr. Robert Boretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Boretz, Orthopaedic Surgeon Hand Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boretz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boretz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Boretz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Boretz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boretz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Boretz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Boretz practice?
- Dr. Robert Boretz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Boretz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Surgeons.