Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Borrego
Dr. Robert Borrego, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Borrego is affiliated with Jupiter Medical Center, St Mary's Medical Center and St. Mary`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Borrego has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Borrego is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Dr. Teofilo Lama
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.01 mi26
Dr. Dimiter Hristov
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Neil Galindez
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.01 mi17