Dr. Robert Borrowdale MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017
HORRIBLE
ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS HIS SCHEDULE-DELIVER BY 6PM OR YOUR A C/SECTION-CHECK OUT HIS REAL C/SECTION RATES!

May 22nd, 2013
NO stars!
Totally unorganized, unprofessional doctor who never calls with unfavorable test results then makes all kinds of excuses when you discover you had a bad test almost 6 months later! More excuses when he could not provide needed treatment! NO stars for this doctor!!!!

February 15th, 2012
Wouldn't recommend
I started going to Dr. Borrowdale after over a year trying to conceive. He pretty much brushed off my concerns and told me to give it another 6 months. When I went back a few months later he refused to do any other testing and determined that I needed surgery saying that since my cycles were normal he didn't think anything else was wrong. When I got pregnant on my own right before the surgery he still didn't seem to care. 7 weeks into the pregnancy I started spotting. His nurse told me to come in and when I got there Dr. Borrowdale told me that it was perfectly normal and I was wasting my time to be there. To make a long story short, I went in because the bleeding was worse and he still just tried to brush it off. I insisted that he send me in for an ultrasound, where they discovered that I had miscarried. When I went in for the followup appointment he arrived 30 minutes late and was very matter of fact and uncaring even though I was going through a difficult time.His nurse is amazing, but the front desk staff is disorganized and seem to get confused easily. If you want a doctor that won't do anything to help you without your insistence, go to Doctor Borrowdale. Otherwise, look somewhere else.

November 18th, 2010
He is the WORST DOCTOR EVER. Doesn't care for the patients in labor and severe pain. Would NEVER recommend him.

February 2nd, 2010
GREAT CARE!!
I want to say I had wonderful care from Dr. Borrowdale and his staff. He was courteous and has great bedside manner.

June 26th, 2009
Dr. Borrowdale was a horrible Dr. My PCP refered me to him, he has horrible bedside manner. I had a miscarriage and for the follow-up visit he literally spent about 30 seconds with me and only took my blood pressure. He was curt and not compassionate. I hope to never go back to him again. His office staff were nice... he was a jerk.

July 28th, 2008
I find him completely aloof to women's problems and felt he brushed off or diminished any symptoms i was explaining. Did not offer alternative treatments...only pills!!! I was also concerned that he had no idea what type of birth control I was on from the last visit. I am concerned that he did not care about me as a patient.

February 18th, 2016