Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Bourge
Dr. Robert Bourge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Bourge is affiliated with University of Alabama Hospital, Uab Medical West and UAB Medical Center. Dr. Bourge has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Bourge has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Robert Bourge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. John Kennedy Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Stephen Bell
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Camille Sommer
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi11