Dr. Robert Bourne Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bourne Jr?

February 9th, 2015

Experience

Dr Bourne's diagnoses for my wife and myself have been spot on 100% of the time. He takes the time to explain everything in language that we can understand. Never speaks "down" to us. There is something to be said for experience here.

June 20th, 2013

He is the greatest!

I have been seeing Dr. Bourne since I was 16 yrs old. In between when I lived a few other places for short spans of time, I have never felt for any other Dr. what I feel for him. His bedside, or table side manner in his office, is more than excellent! I have never felt rushed in anyway. His staff are the most patient and courteous of any medical facility I have ever visited. Most of them have been with him for years and the most recent nurse addition is so much more than kind and understanding! I am one of his biggest fans and patients, He will never let you down when it comes to your medical care and then some!

January 23rd, 2015