Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner, Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Diagnosed me correctly when no other Dr. could show details Diagnosed me correctly when no other Dr. could
by Julie Sadler on Jun 10th, 2016

I can't name a better Dr. or Staff around.

by Amy Smith on Oct 1st, 2015

If you are looking for an amazing doctor Dr. Bouvier is your answer. He is just awesome. No matter what the issue is he will continue searching until he finds the solution. Or provide you with the top specialist if need be. He truly cares about his patients!

by Jan White on Sep 18th, 2015

I have seen Dr Bouvier since 1989, very caring, if problem your having he will find out what is going on. I always tell people about him. Even people out of state and they wish he was there doctor.

Jan 26th, 2015

The man is s genius. Very Christian, which is meaningful to me. Most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. Totally worth the time in the waiting room. the average face time with a position these days is less than 7 minutes. I am in the exam room with him no less then 20 or 30 minutes every visit. his physical exams are extremely thorough so I know when I'm walking out of there that I will be just fine until the next time I see him.

Aug 13th, 2012

In anny office there is wait time. Dr. Bouvier is a caring professional. I would not go to any other doctor at all

Wait time 2_3 hrs show details Wait time 2_3 hrs
Apr 7th, 2012

Looking for new doctor.doeStates they check phone calls every hour.Doesn't happen. No follow up on lab results.Don.t recommend.

weird show details weird