General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Internist

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 26th, 2015

The man is s genius. Very Christian, which is meaningful to me. Most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. Totally worth the time in the waiting room. the average face time with a position these days is less than 7 minutes. I am in the exam room with him no less then 20 or 30 minutes every visit. his physical exams are extremely thorough so I know when I'm walking out of there that I will be just fine until the next time I see him.

HIGHLY Unprofessional show details HIGHLY Unprofessional
Oct 12th, 2012

Upon arriving early, the staff told me Dr. Bouvier left the office to "go to the bank". I waited for an hour and a half, and he still did not return. I was shocked by how unprofessional his office is. I wouldn't be surprised if the Aug 13, 2012 poster was an office employee. Unethical, unprofessional, and uncaring. AVOID THIS PLACE!

Aug 13th, 2012

In anny office there is wait time. Dr. Bouvier is a caring professional. I would not go to any other doctor at all

Wait time 2_3 hrs show details Wait time 2_3 hrs
Apr 7th, 2012

Looking for new doctor.doeStates they check phone calls every hour.Doesn't happen. No follow up on lab results.Don.t recommend.

weird show details weird