A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bowes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bowes, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bowes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Musculoskeletal and MRI imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bowes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Bowes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bowes practice?
- Dr. Robert Bowes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bowes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.