A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bowman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Bowman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Robert Bowman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bowman practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.