A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bowman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Bowman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Robert Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bowman practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.