Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Dec 10th, 2015

Excellent physician. Well worth spending time in his office. He is very personable and extremely well respected and I would recommend him highly.

Scheduling an appointment is a nightmare show details Scheduling an appointment is a nightmare
Sep 16th, 2015

Firt off you have to pay for parking! The office is always very clean and organized. If you schedule an appointment in the morning for get about it. I waited over an hour to two hours multiple times for my appointment. Then Dr Bowmen seems rushed and only sees me 5 - 10 min at the most. His staff is rude. Especially Ashley is very rude to patients as well to me. If you hate your job please do yourself a favor and quit. Ava at the front desk secretary rarely picks up the phone. I am currently looking for a new eye dr.

Aug 1st, 2015

Excellent, caring eye doctor. Very happy with results of cataract surgery he did.

Dec 1st, 2014

Expect a minimum of a 2 hour wait time before you actually see dr bowman. My appt was at 3 pm and I did not see him until 530. I've had a few other appointments go the same way.. And then I got a whopping 5 minutes of his time when he did show up.

Jul 10th, 2012

I literally waited an entire morning and left out of frustration. I hate have to see 8 students before I see the doctor - especially when the wait is so LONG! Plus the distance to go and parking is horrible.