A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Boynton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Boynton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boynton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Boynton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boynton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan