A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Boynton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boynton
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Boynton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Boynton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boynton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Boynton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Boynton MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Boynton practice?
- Dr. Robert Boynton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Boynton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flourtown, PA.
See Flourtown Internists and Flourtown Gastroenterologists.