Learn more about Dr. Robert Bracken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bracken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bracken, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracken graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bracken has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bracken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Bracken practice?
Dr. Robert Bracken practices Urology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Urologists.