A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Braco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Braco, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Lung Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Braco graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Braco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Braco MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Braco practice?
- Dr. Robert Braco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Braco practices Otolaryngology near Decatur, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Beloit, WI.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists.