A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Braco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Braco is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braco
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Braco, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Lung Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Braco graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Braco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Braco MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Braco practice?
- Dr. Robert Braco has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Braco practices Otolaryngology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists.