A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bradford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradford
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bradford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bradford, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bradford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steward Bradford FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Bradford practice?
- Dr. Robert Bradford has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bradford practices Urology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Urologists.