A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bradsher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bradsher is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bradsher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradsher graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Bradsher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bradsher MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Bradsher practice?
- Dr. Robert Bradsher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bradsher practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Infectious Disease Doctors.