Dr. Robert Bragdon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bragdon?

Posted on December 6th, 2016

Dr Bragdon had wonderful "bed`side" manners ,explained everything clearly to me staff pleasant and helpful the overall experience I would rate as excellent, After reading other reviews about similar Drs and the diasters of their plastic surgery I feel blessed to have had him.

Wonderful

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Personable, caring and professional. I would recommend Dr. Brag don to anyone wanting or requiring plastic surgery. He treated me as a person, not a case. Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Love him

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

This is doctor from God. He is the best.

This doctor ruined my life.

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Completely careless, rushed, hurtful, and I regret every second I spent. I had the redo all his surgery with Dr Johns. Thank god for Dr Johns

Melanoma

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Dr. BRAGDON is the best doctor!! He saved my life by successfully diagnosing my melanoma in the early stage. He shows great care and compassion for his patients!!

Posted on April 4th, 2013

Excellent staff and Dr. But the wait time can be unbearable! A one to two hour wait time is unreasonable.....

Loved him, and great results!

Posted on October 6th, 2012

I will agree that you will spend time waiting for Dr. Bragdon, but it is because he spends time with each patient to give the utmost in care. We just planned extra time. He removed a breast tumor and did a great job, results are really good, and the 4 inch incision looks great. No complications and he and the staff were very approachable about all concerns we had. I would go back. If you are impatient, find someone else...

Horrible rhinoplasty

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Dr. Bragdon did a terrible job at my rhinoplasty, removing far too much cartilage from the nose and leaving me with a "bad plastic surgery look" according to several doctors I consulted for a revision. I strongly recommend anyone considering facial surgery to visit a doctor who ONLY does facial plastics. One size does NOT fit all.

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Waited for over 3 hours to be seen for scheduled appointments. Staff and doctor treat patients like livestock, especially while waiting for surgery. Surgery was scheduled for the early morning and not performed until the end of the day. I would NEVER recommend this doctor. The whole experience was a nightmare. Go elsewhere.

great doc

Posted on April 16th, 2011

def recommend dr. bragdon. wonderful bedside manner. takes his time and explains, answers every question. very professional, goes out of his way for his pt.'s.cant say enough good things !

Upper & Lower Eye lids

Posted on April 12th, 2011

My experience with Dr Robert Bragdon was nothing but GREAT! He is a patient Dr and he takes the time to listen to what your needs are. I was so happy with my results, I sent one friend to him for breast reduction, two friends for tummy tucks, one friend for both breast augmentation & tummy tuck & one friend for upper & lower eye lids. If you wish to have any plastic surgery done, go to Dr Bragdon, you cant go wrong!