A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bramante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bramante, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bramante graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bramante has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Matthew Bramante MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bramante practice?
- Dr. Robert Bramante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bramante practices Emergency Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY.
See Manhasset Emergency Physicians.