A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brammer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brammer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brammer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brammer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brammer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Brammer practice?
Dr. Robert Brammer practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and East China, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Otolaryngologists.