A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brammer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brammer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brammer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brammer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brammer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Brammer practice?
- Dr. Robert Brammer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brammer practices Otolaryngology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and East China, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Otolaryngologists.