Learn more about Dr. Robert Brammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brammer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brammer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Brammer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brammer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brammer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brammer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Brammer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Brammer practice?
- Dr. Robert Brammer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brammer practices Otolaryngology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Otolaryngologists.