Robert Brammer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2013
Briefest Appointment Ever
I went in because I was having difficulty hearing. I needed wax removed from my ears....Dr. Brammer spent very little time speaking to me, instead he called in one of his office staff to refill his drawer while removing the wax. I have a growth on the inside of one of my ears. After the wax removal I had a hearing test, we waited in our room, he peaked his head in and said "hearing normal". That's it. He never addressed the removal of the growth, nor anything else that I have been having issues with that were checked as problems on my form. We spent more time waiting to be checked out than he spent in the room. When I stopped him to ask if he could remove the growth, he said he was the only doctor in the office and he was too busy. I would have to make another appointment, which means taking another day off of work. Worst bedside manner I have ever dealt with. The office staff wasn't that friendly either.

March 9th, 2012
Not impressed at all...
I went to the doctor for a vestibular problem and trying to get him to listen to me was like pulling teeth.. I had a print out that i wanted him to look at...he wouldn't even take 5 minutes to read it to see the symptoms I was having...scheduled tests...during the tests the machine was breaking down and had to come back for the follow up appoiintement that was cancelled and rescheduled a MONTH later...I had to go back in there for him to tell me there was nothing wrong...they could have called me on the phone to tell me that...$80 bucks for that visit.. I will NEVER go back there again....Terrible bedside manner and very uncaring...wouldn't listen and acted like he had to GO and he did...

September 14th, 2011
No return visit
Not a friendly place, everyone seemed to be in a big hurry, most of all the Dr. He tried to escape from the room before I had my questions answered. I have never seen a Dr give you so little of his time. Maybe he is too busy to see patients

April 2nd, 2009
The other review of this doctor does not make sense to me. Dr Brammer is currently treating me for severe swelling in my ear. He has answered all of my questions, spends enough time with me to make sure I understand what is going on, and is the only doctor (out of five attempts) who has been able to get the swelling down enough to where I dont look like dumbo and feel like I am going to cry. If I want him to spend the time I need with me, how can I expect him to not spend the time that his other patients need with them?? The only problem I have had is with his staff, it takes forever for them to call you back when you leave a message for them.

April 1st, 2009
I waited 45 minutes past my appointment time and he barely gave me 30 SECONDS of his time. I could go on about this poor experience but I don't want to give him more then 30 seconds of my time! I would not recommend him...enough said.

March 29th, 2016